Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Good News!
As many of you know, Madalyn had an MRI yesterday. We are so excited to announce that MRI came back and (drum roll please)...THERE IS NO SIGN OF THE TUMOR!!!! We have had permanent smiles on our face since finding out the news. We know that this is all possible because of the prayers and fasting in behalf of Madalyn. We can't thank all of you enough for your faith and words of encouragment at this time. Not only family and friends but complete strangers. Madalyn will forever be grateful for all of her new friends out there that have been praying for her. Tell all your little ones that have kept her in their prayers that God is listening and thanks to them and their sweet spirits and constant faith, Madalyn is beating this cancer. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We love you. XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
We love you!! We are so happy!! Miracles do happen!!
We are so happy and thrilled with the news!!!! We love you!
What wonderful news! We are so happy for your family!
I was SO excited to hear the wonderful news!!!! I tell you what, that girl is a walking miracle! I am so happy for my little Maddie and the whole family!!
Ang
That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you guys! :)
That is so exciting! We are so happy for Madalyn and all of the family. Jon and I fasted last Sunday and we've been praying everyday for her recovery. She is a strong little girl and she will beat this. We love all of you!
Yeah! I'm so happy to hear such good news! We've been praying for her! :)
We are so happy for the good news, we love you so much and will continue to pray for you.
love,
waylon and shareena
Wonderful! We are so happy to here the great news! We will continue to pray for her! We love your family!
What wonderful news! We will continue to pray for Madalyn and your family.
The Burris'
We are SOOOO incredibly happy to hear the good news!!! We have grown so fond of Madalyn and your family eventhough we have never met. We will continue to pray for madalyn and your family.
Grandpa Reed
We are soexcite it is as though the sun has come out from a cloud after a long absence. Sandy and I would like the thank all who have prayed and fasted and been so loving and kind. We would express special thanks to Alecia and her family for caring for and loving Eli,and Camille for keeping the blog going and for all of her love and concern. Thanks all for your continued prayers!
I knew you would beat it Madalyn. Stay strong and I pray for you everyday. Remember Heavenly Father loves you.
Darlene
We are so thrilled! I was having a gloomy day and this news just made it an awesome day! Thank you for helping my testimony of prayer grow even more! We love you!
The Righetti's
Congrats! That is amazing.
We were so happy to hear that she was able to spend the holidays with her family. Our prayers and thoughts are constantly with Madalyn and her family.
Post a Comment