Thursday, October 2, 2008

back for a little while

Madalyn was able to come home late last Saturday. She was in good spirits and very excited to be home (I will post some of the pictures when I get them from Trish). She arrived in typical Madalyn fashion, blowing kisses and waving her pageant wave. Her brothers enjoyed her for the next 4 days and Madalyn really enjoyed being back home. Some family came while she was home and got to enjoy Madalyn's fun personality. She has such a sweet heart that just draws people to her. It is so fun to see the change in her from how she was before discovering the tumor to now. You can really see how happy she is and even though she has the discomfort that comes with chemo, you can see her true personality coming out.
Unfortunately T & T were misinformed about when Madalyn's next round of chemo would start and Madalyn had to be taken back seven days earlier than planned. It was fun while it lasted. The boys loved having their little sister back and Madalyn loved being back with them. We will be posting some of those pictures soon!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

We are so glad that you have this blog. We think about you and pray for you all everyday. If there is every anything you need please give us a call. We love you all. Ben and Nicki

Anonymous said...

Terrell and Trishell,
Just sending our love to you and your family. You are in our prayers always.
love
Shayne and Mickie

Anonymous said...

10/17/08 Madalyn was able to come home lastnight. I haven't heard how the night went but pray that all goes well so the family can spend time together. Madalyn is still building up her white cell count and so they hsve to be careful that she doesn't catch something so visits will have to be limited but the main thing is that the family have time together. We love you all so very much. Grandma and grandpa Reed

Angie said...

hey guys!! I am so glad y'all are home for a little while! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to come see Madie more when she was at the hospital. I am thinking about her, and all of you are in my prayers. Give that angel a big hug for me!!

All my love,
Angie